Key live courses taught by and online courses recorded by Dr. Alex Dmitrienko:
- Multiplicity Issues in Clinical Trials (half-day course). FDA/DIA Statistics Forum, Washington, DC. April 2012.
- Multiple Testing Problems in Clinical Trials (two-day course). IBS German Region meeting, Berlin, September 2013.
- Subgroup Analysis in Clinical Trials (full-day course). Paris, France. March 2014.
- Subgroup Analysis in Clinical Trials (half-day course). FDA/DIA Statistics Forum, Washington, DC. April 2014.
- Introduction to clinical trial optimization to enable better decision making (half-day course). ASA Biopharmaceutical Section Regulatory-Industry Statistics Workshop, Washington, DC. September 2016.
- Biomarker evaluation and subgroup discovery in clinical trials (half-day course). Deming Conference, Atlantic City, NJ. December 2016.
The following online training courses offer a convenient and inexpensive way to come up to speed on topics related to traditional and advanced multiplicity adjustments in late-stage clinical trials:
- Key Multiplicity Issues in Clinical Trials (Part I). Online training course by Supremum Group.
- Key Multiplicity Issues in Clinical Trials (Part II). Online training course by Supremum Group.
These online courses are accessible 24/7 and multiple pharmaceutical companies, including AbbVie, Bayer, Gilead, GSK and Roche, have recently taken advantage of these training options.